BOB Kramer Chef knives are made out of SG2 powdered steel, and clad with a thin layer of stainless Damascus steel. The Bob Kramer knife is heavier than the regular Shun knives, but every bit as sharp. It is a brilliant combination of art and function. Bob Kramer hand-forged knives cost roughly $300 per inch of length because of their quality and the work that goes into making it.
- 8-Inch chef's knife; the perfect all-purpose knife for chopping and slicing both meats and vegetables
- Dishwasher safe; hand washing and air drying recommended; limited lifetime warranty
- Features layered Damascus steel with a striking, hand-hammered finish Hand-hammered finish reduces drag when cutting, keeping foods from sticking to the knife blade
- Premium pakkawood handle nestles comfortably into the curves of the palm and allows for a variety of comfortable and secure grips
Bob Kramer 8 inch Carbon Steel Chefs Knife by Zwilling JA Henckels NEW
Bob Kramer Zwilling 8 Chef Knife Blade Japan Stainless Steel
Ja Henckels Bob Kramer Euroline 8 Chefs Knife
Related Items on Sale:
- - Shun Bob Kramer Meiji Knife 8 Inch Chef Searching for Shun Bob Kramer Meiji Knife 8 Inch Chef...
- Shun Bob Kramer Bob Kramer knives are a combination of artistry, old-fashioned craftsmanship,...
- Bob Kramer Meiji 8 inch Bob Kramer, one of only 103 certified master bladesmiths in...
- - Shun Bob Kramer Meigi Your search for Shun Bob Kramer Meigi has discovered the...
- - Shun Elite Kaji Fusion Bob Kramer Bamboo Knife Block Your search for Shun Elite Kaji Fusion Bob Kramer Bamboo...